Friday 7 April 2017

TMI Tag "Too Much Information" and Collaboration with Life Strings | My OBSESSion



Welcome Back to My OBSESSion!!

Hi guys, this is Anamika, Today's video is something different from my regular videos. I am doing a collab for the first time. So this video is the collab with a beauty channel called Life Strings. The channel belongs to 2 cute cousins Kalyani and Tushara. Their channel has videos on beauty, fashion, natural remedies, diy and all interesting stuff any girl would love. My fav video from Life Strings is the "Indo Western Diwali Look book" in which these 2 girls actually tried pattu sarees on crop top and formal shirt which was an amazing combination. I am putting the link of their Channel down below. Do check out their channel.

Coming to today's video. We both are doing a TMI tag. Yes, Too Much Information tag. Over the time, I became good friends with Tushara and Kalyani , I gave them this challenge as I wanna know more about them and you can too. So I'm answering 50 ques and they will be doing the same.
Subscribe for more updates: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu4_0XGbD8BJjkyLHb6AsFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment